Probation Service Officer Vacancy
Hours of Work: Permanent, Full-time (37 hours per week)
Location: Across the Durham Tees Valley area
Salary: £22,039 to £27,373 (Band 3, min 52 to max 74)
We are looking to recruit a Probation Service Officer on a permanent basis. This post could be based anywhere within the Durham Tees Valley area.
We are looking for a dedicated Probation Service Officer with experience of working directly with participants (offenders). You will be highly motivated and dynamic, and possess excellent motivational interviewing and engagement skills, in order to build effective professional relationships with participants (offenders), as well as colleagues and external partner agencies.
Requirements for the role:
- A Level 3 Diploma in Probation Practice (or equivalent) would be advantageous but is not essential
- Passionate about supporting participants to rehabilitate and address their offending behaviour
- Flexible and committed approach to work: enthusiastic, positive, responsive to change
- Willingness to travel within the Durham Tees Valley Area as required
- Able to work both agile and collaboratively as part of a team
- This role will require an Enhanced DBS Check.
Durham Tees Valley Community Rehabilitation Company is committed to Equality and Diversity and all applications are considered solely on merit.
If you are interested in this vacancy please download and email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the post please contact the People Resources Team on 0808 168 48 48.
Closing Date/Time: Closing Date/Time: Sunday 10th November 2019 at 11:59 p.m.