Probation Officer Vacancies
Hours of Work: Permanent, Full-time (37 hours per week) and part-time opportunities available
Location: Across the Durham Tees Valley area
Salary: £29,038 to £36,084 (Band 4, min 80 to max 102)
We are looking to recruit Probation Officers on a permanent basis. These posts could be based anywhere within the Durham Tees Valley area.
We are looking for dedicated Probation Officers with experience of working directly with participants (offenders). You will be highly motivated and dynamic, and possess excellent motivational interviewing and engagement skills, in order to build effective professional relationships with participants (offenders), as well as colleagues and external partner agencies.
Requirements for the role:
- An appropriate professional qualification: CQSW, Dip SW, Dip PS
- Recent practice, knowledge and experience of working as a Probation Officer
- Passionate about supporting participants to rehabilitate and address their offending behaviour
- Flexible and committed approach to work: enthusiastic, positive, responsive to change
- Willingness to travel within the Durham Tees Valley Area as required
- Able to work both agile and collaboratively as part of a team
- This role will require an Enhanced DBS Check.
Durham Tees Valley Community Rehabilitation Company is committed to Equality and Diversity and all applications are considered solely on merit.
If you are interested in this vacancy please download and email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the post please contact the People Resources Team on 0808 168 48 48.
Closing Date/Time: Sunday 17th November 2019 at 11:59 p.m.